CFG is actively engaged with Government, regulators, think tanks and others. We challenge existing regulation and policy that is unhelpful to the sector and respond to consultations on emerging policy.
Through the work of our policy team we are:
- Influencing policy and contributing to regulatory development
- Representing our members' views to decision makers and opinion formers across a wide variety of organisations
- Promoting public confidence in the financial management of charities
- Responding on behalf of our members to policy initiatives and consultation papers affecting the charity finance role
- Keeping our members informed of legislative change and policy initiatives as they arise
- Helping charities access a range of support resources on key issues like pensions and economic briefings.
- Providing members with regular opportunities to feed in their views via online surveys
If you are interested in becoming a member of CFG, visit our 'join now' pages to download an application form.