CFG is actively engaged with Government, regulators, think tanks and others. We challenge existing regulation and policy that is unhelpful to the sector and respond to consultations on emerging policy.
Through the work of our Policy Team we are:
- influencing policy and contributing to regulatory development
- promoting our members' views to decision makers and opinion formers across a wider variety of organisations and promoting public confidence in the financial management of charities
- responding on behalf of our members to policy initiatives and consultation papers affecting the charity finance role
- keeping our members informed of legislative change and policy initiatives as they arise
- helping charities access a range of support resources for the new Charities SORPs
- maintaining a library of surveys on policy issues.
If you are interested in becoming a member of CFG, visit our Join now pages to download an application form.