Become a Subscriber
Position your company as a trusted expert with a commitment to the charity sector: subscribe to CFG.
CFG has close links with a wide range of experts from companies such as accountants, lawyers, banks and IT firms.
Many of these corporate partners take out an annual subscriber membership to CFG, allowing them a number of opportunities to network with CFG's charity members, meet potential clients and position themselves a trusted expert on the charity sector.
Subscriber memberships are allocated to a named individual within a company, but you can always substitute colleagues where it is more appropriate or convenient.
The Subscriber membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March annually, and the rate is currently £1,785 + VAT for all companies.
Companies with a turnover of less than £1.8m are eligible for a special micro-company rate of £700 + VAT. The annual fee is pro rata'd after October.
Potential subscribers have to undergo an application process and be approved by CFG's Board of Trustees.
The benefits of being a subscriber
Subscribers have the opportunity to work with CFG and its members, ultimately supporting the sector to move towards best practice in charity finance. There are numerous benefits of subscriber membership. The key benefits are:
- Free attendance for the subscriber, or a colleague, at all Members' Meetings in their region. We have at least ten meetings a year in London and six annually across the North, Midlands and Southwest and Wales. The named subscriber can also attend Members' Meetings in other regions, however colleagues cannot do this unless a separate regional membership has been paid for for that region (currently £350 + VAT per region)
- Subscription to the monthly CFG magazine and e-newsletter, Finance Focus. This gives subscribers the chance to stay informed of what the key issues are in charity finance and management.
- Access to a two week early booking window for exhibition stands at all of our conferences (many of which sell out within a couple of days).
- You will have the opportunity to sponsor our events and publications, an excellent way of raising your profile and underlining your commitment to the sector.
- You will be able to contribute to our online document library which is frequently used by our members.
- You will also have the opportunity to suggest topics and speakers for the over fifty events we put on each year.
- Participating in events on a regular basis helps subscribers to build relationships with CFG members - and thus gain a better understanding of the real sector issues.
Supporting CFG's charity members
Through the subscriber membership scheme, charity members can benefit from the professional skills, knowledge and experience of companies and individuals who provide commercial services to the charity sector.
The subscriber directory lists our current CFG corporate subscribers, and members are encouraged to refer to the directory when choosing a new supplier.
Become a subscriber
If you are interested in becoming a subscriber to CFG, you will have to demonstrate expertise of the charity sector.
There are only a limited number of subscriber places available, but we are always interested in building bridges between commercial sector knowledge and our charity members.
To find out how to become a subscriber, please contact Dawn Mcnish.
Download this leaflet for further information on becoming a CFG corporate subscriber.