Become a Subscriber
CFG has very close links with a wide range of experts from companies such as accountants, lawyers, banks and IT firms. Potential subscribers have to undergo an application process and be approved by CFG's Board of Trustees.
Each Subscriber is a named individual from the company concerned but in all dealings with CFG they can substitute colleagues where that is more appropriate or convenient. The Subscriber membership year runs from April to March and the rate is currently £1,700 + VAT for all companies unless they have a turnover of less than £1.8m in which case we have a special micro-company rate of £700 + VAT. We do not pro rata the fee until October.
What are the benefits of being a Subscriber?
As trusted experts with a commitment to the sector, Subscribers have the opportunity to work with CFG and its members on developing the sector and taking sector issues forward. There are numerous benefits of Subscriber membership, the principal ones are:
- Free attendance for Subscriber or a colleague at all Members' meetings in their region. We have at least ten meetings a year in London and six in each of the North, Midlands and Southwest & Wales. The named subscriber can also attend Members' meetings in other regions but colleagues cannot do this unless a separate regional membership has been paid for for that region (currently £350 + VAT per region)
- You will receive the monthly members' mailing, giving you the chance to stay on the pulse of what is happening in charity finance and management.
- You will benefit from a two week early booking window for exhibition stands at our seven conferences (many of which sell out within a couple of days).
- You will have the opportunity to sponsor numerous events and publications thus raising your profile and underlining your commitment to the sector.
- You will be able to submit documents for our online document library which is heavily used by both members and the wider public.
- You will also have the opportunity to suggest topics and speakers for the over fifty events we put on each year.
- Furthermore, by participating in events on a regular basis, subscribers can build relationships with CFG members over time, and thus gain a better understanding of the real sector issues.
How the corporate Subscriber scheme supports CFG's Charity members
Through the scheme, charity members can benefit from the professional skills, knowledge and experience of organisations and individuals providing commercial services to the charity sector. The Subscriber Directory has a listing of current CFG corporate Subscribers.
If you are interested in becoming a CFG Subscriber
If you are interested in becoming a subscriber to CFG you will have to demonstrate significant sector expertise. There are only a limited number of subscriber places available, but we are always interested in building bridges between commercial sector knowledge and our charity membership. Please contact us by emailing or writing to Dawn Mcnish-Walrond or Sinéad Corcoran.
Download this leaflet for further information on becoming a CFG corporate subscriber.